Week of 15th -21st January 2024
This week, I ended up reading more on Async/Await in .NET 8. I didn't particularly start with a theme but I ended up having Async/Await as a theme. It's such a vast topic and I think these articles have given me enough to improve my knowledge and build on it further! There is so much more good content around this topic I want to read and maybe even share my knowledge on but more on that later.
- Good practices for dealing with errors in web applications (in dotnet)
- Understanding and Using ConfigureAwait in Asynchronous Programming
- ConfigureAwait in .NET 8
- Correcting Common Async/Await Mistakes in .NET 8 - Brandon Minnick - NDC Porto 2023 - Brandon does go through the subject fast in the session but a conference session is all about getting enough points that I can build further upon.
- Software Development Trends 2023/2024 Volume 1 - Dr Milan Milanović
- Software Development Trends 2023/2024 Volume 2 - Dr Milan Milanović